Comment on page
Buying and selling
You can buy tokens in two ways:
- Bitcoin price
- The complexity of the Bitcoin network
- Market value of computing power
The exact payment methods depend on your country. In general, you can buy the token in the following ways:
- By card: credit card, bank transfer, Apple Pay, Google Pay, local payments
- By crypto: BTC, USDT, Ethereum, Binance Pay, Coinbase Pay
- On exchanges: DEX and CEX
- 1.Go to the wallet settings and enter "GoMining Token" in the search bar
- 3.If the search does not give any results, add the token manually using the following smart contract address:
Enter the address of the wallet in one of the standards (ERC-20 or BEP-20) from which you plan to withdraw GoMining tokens. After that, enter the address of the network to which you wish to transfer tokens. Then specify the amount of GoMining tokens you want to exchange and click "Transfer".
ERC-20 and BER-20 are standards for different blockchain networks. ERC-20 is the Ethereum-based technical standard for tokens. BEP-20 is the Binance smart chain token standard. ERC-20 and BEP-20 differ in transaction cost and transaction speed. The GoMining token has been issued on both the ERC-20 and BEP-20 standards.
Verification is needed to confirm that you are the owner of the crypto wallet and can determine the BTC address to which the mining reward will be distributed.
There are three ways to verify a wallet:
- 1.Link a wallet via Wallet Connect (verification will happen automatically)
- 2.Link the wallet via MetaMask (verification will happen automatically)
- 3.Enter the GMT-wallet address (on ERC-20 or BEP-20) and the BTC address manually, then make a transaction for a small amount according to the instructions in your personal account. The transaction amount is unique and is proof of wallet ownership.