How to use our payment gateway
The payment gateway is our own solution for payments in the personal account.
With our payment gateway you can pay in GoMining tokens (BEP-20 and ERC-20) and USDT (BEP-20 and ERC-20). Later we will add the option to pay in USDT (TRC-20) and BTC.
Payment via the payment gateway can be made, for example, when you:
- 1.Select payment network
Select the network of your wallet address you are going to pay from. When you buy NFT it's okey if payment network and wallet address differ from the receiving ones.
2. Send total amount to the indicated address
Log in to the wallet for which you selected the network in the previous step.
Send the exact amount in one transaction to the wallet indicated on the payment page. If you send funds via another protocol or send another amount, your transfer may not be credited.
You also need enough funds to cover the network fee. Check the fee and the amount to be sent beforehand.
3. Wait until payment is completed
Payment is completed as soon as we receive 5 confirmations from network, it usually takes up to 5 minutes. Just wait, there's nothing else you need to do.
- If you send less than the required amount, the payment is not credited.
- If you send more than the required amount, the overpayment is not refundable.
However, in the near future we will begin to accept overpayments and underpayments for virtual wallet top-ups and Bridge transfers. Stay tuned!
If you have exited the payment page but still haven't sent the funds and want to resume the payment, there are two possible cases:
- Sometimes the payment can be resumed, for example when you buy an NFT you have 1 hour to complete the payment. Usually the link to resume payment is in the payment history of the section where you make the purchase.
- If there is no link to resume the payment, you need to initiate the payment again, for example when you buy GMT.